Samsung is collaborating with TUMI, the global travel lifestyle brand, to deliver the Gear S3 frontier TUMI Special Edition smartwatch.
Starting today, the new smartwatch is available for purchase for $449.99 at BestBuy.com and Samsung.com with in-store availability at select Best Buy locations beginning August 6.
The special edition watchband is designed by TUMI in its signature Earl Grey colorway and is constructed from an Italian canvas, which features a stainless-steel buckle and stitched edge detailing, is durable enough to resist water, dust, or rough conditions you may encounter on your adventures. To complete your look, the Gear S3 frontier TUMI Special Edition also comes with a custom TUMI watchface.
With the frontier TUMI Special Edition, you can check your texts, calls, and travel alerts with just a glance to stay connected while on the move. Samsung Pay2 also makes it easier to pay simply using your smartwatch without needing to pullout your wallet during your journey. When exploring, the built-in GPS lets you navigate and track your path, and you can even share your location with friends.
- Model: Bluetooth Only
- Display: 1.3" Circular Super AMOLED 360 x 360, 278ppi Full Color Always On Display, Corning Gorilla Glass SR+
- Processor: Dual core 1.0 GHz
- Size: 49.0 x 46.0 x 12.9 mm (w x h x d), 63 g
- Strap: Standard 22mm
Memory: 4GB Internal memory, 768MB RAM
- Bluetooth 4.2, 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz, NFC, MST, A-GPS/Glonass
- Speaker + Microphone
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyro Sensor, HR Sensor, Light Sensor
- Battery: 380mAh (up to three days)
- Charge: Wireless charging
- Durability: IP68 water & dust resistance, MIL-STD-810G (Military-grade durability)
- Compatibility: Android OS 4.4 and later with at least 1.5GB RAM, iPhone 5 and later with iOS 9.0 and above