4TRAK lays out a vast array of fully mapped controls for Traktor software right in front of you. DJs can mix anything: 4TRAK's built-in four-channel mixer allows turntables, microphones, MP3 players?really anything?to be added into the mix. Each of 4TRAK's channels has an input selector, so DJs can instantly transition between controlling Traktor's four decks and their external sources.
4TRAK offers control over Traktor's effects and filters with the expansive 12-knob FX KOMMAND CONSOLE. DJs have access to effect and filter parameters. They can layer effects, adjust filters, and mix and match both instantly. 4TRAK?s platters feature bi-colored, rotating LEDs, 3600 ticks of resolution per rotation, automatically adjusting sensitivity, and high-resolution 14-bit MIDI, which combine to provide precise turntable control. 4TRAK's layout features mouse-less library navigation, Master Tempo, complete Pitch Control, manual and instant Looping, Hot Cues and more.
4TRAK will be available in Q1 of 2012 with an MSRP of $1499 and an estimated street price of $1099.
At the heart of 4TRAK is a fully independent four-channel mixer that can be used with or without a computer. 4TRAK has a full range of input and outputs for connecting virtually any device: RCA inputs on each channel and four line-level inputs with two switchable to phono and two switchable to mic. Connect almost any external music source like turntables, CD players and microphones, and mix them in seamlessly with tracks from your software.
4TRAK's FX KOMMAND CONSOLE gives you two decks of effects controls, FX1 and FX2, plus four detented filter knobs for each of 4TRAK's four channels. Both the FX1 and FX2 decks give you three controls that can be assigned to the effects of your choice. Each FX deck also features time division controls, allowing you to match your effects to a track's BPM instantly.
Each of 4TRAK's channels has an input selector, so you can instantly transition between controlling Traktor's four decks and your external sources.
- Four decks of software control with included TRAKTOR 2 4TRAK Edition software
- 12-knob FX KOMMAND CONSOLE for complete control over effects & filters
- Built-in four-channel DJ mixer that works with or without a computer
- Four line inputs, two turntable inputs and two microphone inputs
- Touch-sensitive illuminated platters with 3600 ticks of resolution per rotation
- Built-in 24-bit audio interface with balanced XLR outputs
- Solid metal construction
- Maps with TRAKTOR PRO 2 including sample triggers
- Ultra-precise, low-latency high-speed MIDI
- Strip Search with illuminated track-position indicator
- Mouseless library navigation with view options
- Works with a wide range of MIDI software