Today at Microsoft Business Forward in Paris, France Microsoft unveilled new Dynamics 365 AI and mixed reality applications, and new solutions to help businesses unlock deeper insights from data across their organizations.
Dynamics 365 + AI
This spring, Microsoft is continuing to invest in new and expanded data and AI services for business intelligence, security, and insight-driven customer experiences.
- Dynamics 365 Customer Insights provide anyone—from non-technical business users to analysts and data scientists—with a deeper understanding of customers, enabling intelligent insight. Dynamics 365 Customer Insights is now available for preview and coming to general availability in April.
- Dynamics 365 Virtual Agent for Customer Service empowers business users to create and manage AI-powered virtual agents that resolve routine problems and requests. With an initial focus on customer service, future capabilities will extend virtual agent solutions across a range of customer experience scenarios to automate problem solving. This new cloud service, launching in public preview in April, empowers those closest to the customer to create, deploy, and manage virtual agents that automate solutions to problems without the need for data science or coding expertise.
- Dynamics 365 Fraud Protection is a new cloud-based anti-fraud solution for e-commerce merchants designed to drive down fraud loss, increase bank acceptance rates to yield higher revenue, and improve the online shopping experience of its customers. A public preview will be made available in April 2019.
Dynamics 365 + Mixed Reality
Microsoft is extending the Dynamics 365 mixed reality applications to mobile devices, so businesses can leverage mixed reality technology on devices they already have.
- Dynamics 365 Product Visualize (coming to iOS in preview) empowers sellers to showcase and customize products in their actual environment, helping create a shared understanding between buyer and seller to accelerate complex sales processes. Using Product Visualize, sellers can show products to customers directly within their Dynamics 365 for Sales workflow and spatial and configuration notes are all saved directly within the associated sales opportunity. Sellers can leverage session content directly in Microsoft Teams to improve internal collaboration.
- Dynamics 365 Remote Assist for mobile devices (coming to Android in preview) extends the capabilities of Dynamics 365 Remote Assist to Android mobile devices and allows employees to work together from anywhere. With Remote Assist, technicians can use either Microsoft HoloLens or an Android mobile device to collaborate with remote experts and troubleshoot issues in context. This latest release of Remote Assist for mobile devices and HoloLens will also include mobile annotations, group calling, deeper integration with Dynamics 365 for Field Service, and improved accessibility features for the HoloLens app.
Microsoft is also holding a big HoloLens launch event next week.