LG Electronics is launching the 2019 LG sound bar lineup, featuring the LG SL9YG and SL10YG.
Availability starts the week of April 14th at LG-authorized dealers across the U.S. for all models, with the exception of the SL9YG which will follow in May.
Unveiled at CES 2019, LG’s new sound bars deliver surround sound quality through a collaboration with Meridian Audio while offering a sleek aesthetic.
Technology from experts at Meridian Audio combines digital signal processing and hardware design to create a sound field with greater height, width, and depth. LG's sound bars (models SL10YG, SL9YG and SL8YG) feature Dolby Atmos and DTS:X. The ineup also offers the convenience of AI smart connectivity and voice recognition withthe Google Assistant built-in.
The SL9YG supports both stand and wall mount orientation. When mounted on the wall, the SL9YG automatically senses the proper orientation and adapts to optimize the soundoutput.
The SL9YG’s Slim Wall-Mountable Design, stand mode features 4.1.2ch Dolby Atmos with up-firing speakers, while in wall mount mode, it automatically adjusts to output 4.1.2ch Dolby Atmos utilizing down-firing speakers.
Available week of April 14
- SL6Y: 3.1 ch Sound Bar with DTS Virtual:X Sound - $399
- SL5Y: 2.1 ch Sound Bar with DTS Virtual:X Sound - $279
- SL10YG: 5.1.2 ch High Res Audio Sound Bar w/ Meridian Technology & Dolby Atmos - $1,299
- SL8YG: 3.1.2 ch High Res Audio Sound Bar w/ Meridian Technology & Dolby Atmos - $799
- SL7Y: 3.1 ch Sound Bar with DTS Virtual:X Sound - $499
Available week of May 27
- SL9YG: 4.1.2 ch High Res Audio Sound Bar w/ Meridian Technology & Dolby Atmos - $999