With its aggressive heatspreader design, HyperX Beast is aimed at hardcore gamers and PC modders.
HyperX Beast is part of Kingston's Predator memory line. It features kits up to 2400MHz for faster processing times in applications requiring maximum performance, and in capacities from 8GB-64GB. It is designed to work with third- generation Intel Core i5 and i7 processors as well as the latest AMD A-Series processors. For added benefit, HyperX Beast is Intel XMP ready.
Kingston HyperX Beast Specifications:
- Capacity: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB in kits of two, four and eight
- Frequency (speed):1600MHZ-2400MHz
- CAS Latency: CL9, CL10, CL11
- Voltage: 1.5v -1.65v operating voltage enables stable overclocking
- XMP Ready: Higher-performing frequencies, timings and voltage are attainable by simply enabling Intel's Extreme Memory Profile.
- Compatible: Designed to work in P55, H67, P67, Z68, H61 (AG), X79 and Z77 Intel chipsets; as well as A75, A87, A88, A89, A78, and E35 (Fusion) AMD chipsets
- Reliable: 100-percent tested
- Guaranteed: Lifetime warranty, free technical support