Jabra today announced the next generation true wireless earbuds, the Jabra Elite 75t.
Engineered to last longer and designed to fit better, the Elite 75t takes things up a notch compared to the popular Elite 65t model. The Elite 75t offers a notably longer battery life and a smaller, more secure, comfortable fit.
The Elite 75t is specifically designed to provide enhanced comfort through its optimal earbud shape and size. The earbuds have been extensively tested for a secure fit, so users can be confident that the earbuds will stay put.
The Elite 75t offers up to 28 hours of battery life with the charging case and 7.5 hours without. The earbuds feature fast USB-C charging to ensure users will never run out of battery when on the go. Based on consumer feedback, Jabra also enhanced the ease of use of the charging case by ensuring easy access and adding magnets. A wireless charging variant will also be introduced to the market at a later date.
The 4-microphone technology, enhanced with Jabra's latest noise and wind reducing algorithms, make the Elite 75t perfect for taking phone calls in busy environments.
Users can instantly connect to Alexa, Siri or Google Assistant, quickly accessing the information they may need – from setting appointments, to finding nearby events or having messages read out. Furthermore, Bluetooth 5.0 allows users to connect the Elite 75t to their smartphones.
The Jabra Sound+ app allows users to choose their voice assistant, customize their music profile with the equalizer, modify how much nearby noise they want to hear (HearThrough), adjust their calls experience, keep track of battery charge and much more.
The Elite 75t will be available in three colors (Black, Titanium Black and Gold Beige), including one exclusive to Best Buy (Black).
Key features and specifications:
- Updated Size: New compact earbud shape tested for comfort and secure fit
- Battery: Up to 7.5 hours battery life in a single charge, up to 28 hours with the charging case and fast USB-C charging
- Microphones: Four-microphone technology for crystal clear calls even in noisy and windy environments
- Personalize: Music your way with the customizable equalizer, available in the Jabra Sound+ app, available on iOS and Android devices
- Durability: IP55-rated durability and two-year warranty against dust and water
- Voice Assistants: One-touch access to Amazon Alexa, Siri and Google Assistant