HyperX, the gaming division of Kingston, today announced the HyperX Cloud Flight S wireless gaming headset is now available and shipping.
This new gaming-grade wireless headset offers freedom with free-standing Qi-certified wireless charging and up to 30 hours of battery life. Broadcasting at 2.4 GHz, Cloud Flight S provides HyperX custom-tuned virtual 7.1 surround sound and 50mm dynamic drivers.
Sporting a closed cup design with 90-degree rotating ear cups, Cloud Flight S offers adjustable steel sliders on its headband, pliable leatherette and plush memory foam for comfort. The PC, PS4 and PS4 Pro ready headset also includes a detachable microphone with an LED mic mute indicator and built-in mic monitoring and features earcup controls to adjust game and chat volume, which is customizable using HyperX NGENUITY software.
The HyperX Cloud Flight S is available for $159.99 MSRP in the U.S. at Amazon.com and Bestbuy.com.
HyperX recently expanded its Qi-certified wireless charging products with the release of two additional Qi-based products: the Pulsefire Dart wireless gaming mouse that offers up to 50 hours of battery life on a single charge and ChargePlay Base Qi wireless charger that can simultaneously charge up to two devices.
Cloud Flight S Specifications
- Driver: Dynamic, 50mm with neodymium magnets
- Type: Circumaural, Closed back
- Frequency response: 10Hz–22kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Sound pressure level: 99.5dBSPL/mW at 1kHz
- T.H.D.: < 1%
- Weight: 310g
- Weight with mic: 320g
- Cable length and type: USB charge cable (1m)
- Element: Electret condenser microphone
- Polar pattern: Bi-directional, Noise-cancelling
- Frequency response: 50Hz-18kHz
- Sensitivity: -40.5dBV (1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Battery life: 30 hours
- Wireless Range: 2.4 GHz, Up to 20 meters