HyperX is now shipping the HyperX Cloud Revolver S with plug-and-play Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound.
HyperX has integrated Dolby Headphone technology into a new USB dongle that delivers Dolby Headphone 7.1 channel surround sound audio at the touch of a button. HyperX's memory foam and new wide headband design brings comfort for prolonged gameplay. Designed for use by professional gamers and eSports teams globally, the headset also features multi-platform support, 50mm drivers and a noise-canceling microphone.
With three additional pre-set equalizer settings: bass boost, flat and vocals, each gamer can choose their favorite setting.
The Cloud Revolver S is available at a MSRP of $149.99 and includes a two-year limited warranty.
HyperX Revolver S Specifications:
- Driver: Dynamic, 50mm with neodymium magnets
- Type: Circumaural, Closed back
- Frequency response: 12Hz-28,000 Hz
- Impedance: 30 Ω
- Sound pressure level: 100.5dBSPL/mW at 1kHz
- T.H.D.: < 2%
- Input power: Rated 30mW, Maximum 500mW
- Weight: 360g
- Weight with mic: 376g
- Cable length:
- Headset: 1m
- Audio Control Box: 2.2m PC extension cable: 2m
- Connection Type: Headset: 3.5mm plug (4 pole)
- Audio Control Box: USB
- PC extension cable: 3.5mm stereo and mic plugs
- Element: Electret condenser microphone
- Polar pattern: Bi-directional, Noise-canceling
- Frequency response: 50Hz-18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -44dBV (0dB=1V/Pa,1kHz)