To help ensure optimal operating conditions, Dell's patent-pending, two-stage liquid H2C Ceramic cooling technology can deliver optimized thermal controls with minimal power.
Dell has expanded the LightFX toolkit, originally introduced on the XPS M1710 notebook computer, to the XPS 720 H2C desktop. LightFX is a unique application that allows users and developers to manipulate the multi-colored perimeter lighting LEDs incorporated into the XPS 720 H2C Edition.
Here is complete specification:
- Intel Core 2 Extreme quad-core processor QX6700 at 2.66GHz (factory overclocked1 to 3.46GHz) combined with nVIDIA nForce 680i SLi MCP
- Dell H2C thermo-electric/liquid cooling system
- 2GB 800MHz Corsair DOMINATOR DDR2 memory featuring EPP (factory overclocked to 1066MHz)
- SLI-enabled dual 768MB nVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX graphics cards
- Dual 160GBsc SATA 3GB/s 10,000RPM hard drives that support RAID 0, 1 0+14 and 54
- 2X Blu-ray disc drive
- Sound BlasterTM X-Fi XtremeMusic sound card
- 24-inch UltraSharp 2407FPW widescreen digital display with Dell AS501 10-watt flat panel speakers
- Choice of Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium or Windows XP Media Center
- 2.44mm-thick aluminum case with high gloss Piano Black paint and 1KW power supply
- One year At Home limited warranty service and support