Xiaomi has announced the Mi A2, a new smartphone available in a good price for its specs.
The device, which will be available in europe but not in the UK, US or Australia, has a metal, gold coloured body, a big 5.99-inch display featuring a full HD plus resolution, and will cost you 250 euros.
It also has a Qualcomm's Snapdragon 660 processor, a dual camera setup on the back.
The Mi A2 starts at 250 euros with 4GB RAM and 32GB storage, rising to 349 euros for the top-spec model with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. It will be joined by the Mi A2 Lite, which is slightly smaller and has a lesser set of specs all round, and starts at 179 euros with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage.
Xiaomi Mi A2 specs:
- 5.99-inch display
- 2,160x1,080-pixel resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor
- 4,000-mAh battery, with fast charging
- Fingerprint scanner on rear
- Dual rear camera, with portrait mode (12- and 20-megapixel resolutions)
- 20-megapixel front-facing camera, with software-enabled portrait mode