ZTE USA has announced the specifications for Hawkeye smartphone, which will include Android N, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor, a large 3000mAh battery and dual-rear cameras among more.
For a limited time, the phone can be funded on Kickstarter for $199.00 at kickstarter.zteusa.com.
Keeping with the crowdsourced theme for Hawkeye, ZTE also announced that consumers can choose among 15 different options for the color and material of the phone by voting at csx.zteusa.com.
- OS: Android N
- Dual Camera: 12 MP + 13 MP dual rear cameras with optical zoom
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor
- Battery: 3000mAh battery, Hawkeye will last a full day's use and offer a Type C charging port and Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0
- Dual SIM and Expandable Memory: dual SIM capabilities or the option for expandable memory up to 256GB
- Screen: 5.5-inch
- The Hawkeye will initially be equipped with these bands, but could expand depending on consumer demand:
- GSM bands: 850/1900/900/1800
- UMTS/HSPA: 850/1900/AWS/2100
- LTE bands: B2/B4/B5/B12(MFBI)/B7/B13/B66
- Features: Hawkeye will be integrated with a rear-fingerprint sensor, Hi-Fi sound and NFC capability among others
For a full list of phone specifications and features visit Kickstarter.zteusa.com.