Silicon Power (SP) releases its newest UDIMM memory module with the latest, groundbreaking DDR5 technology. Read on to learn why it’s time to ditch your DDR4 module and make the upgrade.
Harness The Power Of DDR5
Taking speed, capacity, and reliability even further, the cutting-edge technology of this DDR5 module gives that next-level edge for your system's performance. With aggressive speeds of 4800MHz, it's 1.5x faster than standard 3200MHz DDR4 to provide multi-core CPUs with extreme responsiveness and the power to multi-task seamlessly.
Greater Power Efficiency
Even with all of its extra power, this DDR5 module improves upon its predecessor with on-module voltage regulation. A power management integrated circuit (PMIC) reduces the burden on the motherboard control and results in a lower voltage of 1.1V versus 1.2V for DDR4 for even less power consumption.
Even More Reasons To Upgrade
● Doubled chip unit capacity compared to DDR4 (from 16GB to 32GB) for seamless multi-tasking
● Improved reliability versus DDR4 with On-Die Error Correction Code (ECC)
● Optimized efficiency with two independent 32-bit channels per module
● High computing performance with double the banks and double the burst length compared to DDR4
For more information, please visit the Silicon Power official website: https://www.silicon-power.com.
The all-new Marvel Xtreme M80 USB flash drive from Silicon Power (SP) earns its name for good reason. With industry-leading speeds and storage capacity, this UFD will be at the top of everyone’s list.
Go Xtreme With Top-Tier Speeds
With extreme read speeds up to 600MB/s and write speeds up to 500MB/s, the Marvel Xtreme M80 is our fastest USB flash drive yet. Compared to a standard UFD, that's 5.5x and 16.7x faster, respectively! Make the most of your time and copy huge files to the drive in a matter of seconds! For example, transfer a 5GB file from a PC to the drive in as little as 12 seconds!
The Only USB Flash Drive You'll Need
The Marvel Xtreme M80 is equipped with a Type-A USB 3.2 Gen 2 interface and a massive capacity of up to 1TB. With this much space, it's the only UFD you'll need. Add to that its portable-friendly design and simpler and quicker alternative to cloud storage, and you'll definitely want it by your side wherever you go.
● Type-A USB 3.2 Gen 2 interface allows for speedy data transfers up to 10 Gbps
● Massive instant storage expansion with capacities up to 1TB
● Blazing-fast read speeds up to 600MB/s and write speeds up to 500MB/s
● Built-in LED light conveniently indicates data activity
● Portable-friendly design: durable aluminum metal housing with protective detachable cap
● Simpler and quicker alternative to cloud storage as the bridge between phones and computers
● True Plug & Play Technology eliminates the need for external power
● Recuva File Recovery allows for recovery of erased files, such as digital photos, documents, music, and videos
● Free SP Widget software available for download for backup & restore, AES 256-bit encryption, and cloud storage
● Capacity: 250GB, 500GB, 1TB
● Dimensions: 68.5mm x 17.8mm x 8.2mm
● Weight: 8.5g
● Color: Gray
● Material: Aluminum + Plastic
● Performance Read (max.): up to 600MB/s*
● Performance Write (max.): up to 500MB/s*
● Interface: Type-A USB 3.2 Gen 2 (USB 3.1 Gen 2, USB 3.1 Gen 1 & USB 3.0 & USB 2.0 backwards-compatible)
● OS Compatibility: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP, Mac OS 10.3.X and above, Linux 2.6.X and above
● Operating Temperature: 0°C - 70°C
● Certification: CE, FCC, BSMI, UKCA, KC, Green dot, WEEE, RoHS
● Warranty: 5 year limited warranty
*Performance read/write varies by system performance (such as hardware, software, and interface mode) and capacity