Qualcomm is introducing the Qualcomm Mesh Networking Development Kit for Amazon AVS.
The SDK offers manufacturers the necessary building blocks to create mesh Wi-Fi systems with Alexa built-in, bringing the convenience of voice control to connected devices throughout the home.
The addition of Alexa, integrated via the ClearVoice far-field voice enhancement software solution from Meeami Technologies, makes it easy for mesh networking manufacturers to provide voice capabilities to their customers layered on the Qualcomm Wi-Fi mesh platforms.
The Qualcomm Mesh Networking Development Kit for Amazon AVS integrates all the features available in the Qualcomm Mesh Networking Platform reference design, with defining kit elements now including:
- IPQ4019 integrated network processor
- Integrated audio decoding and post-processing
- Multi-microphone FFV (far field voice) and WWD (wake word detection)
- Support for various I/O technologies
- Full software stack of the Qualcomm Mesh Networking Platform.
Qualcomm announced the Qualcomm Mesh Networking Platform back in 2017, and last year, the company integrated advanced voice services.