Panasonic aims to sell 1.5 million smartphones in Europe during its next fiscal year to March 2013.
Fujitsu, already a large handset and tablet maker in Japan, is also planning to bring a range of smartphones and tablets to the European market.
Fujitsu is reportedly in negotiations with operators and specific launches and timetables are yet to be agreed upon.
- TI (Texas Instruments) 1 GHz processor (dual core)
- 1 GB RAM
- 8 GB integrated memory
- Micro SIM
- Colours: black/silver
- Android Gingerbread (Version 2.3.5)
- Update Android 4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) from Spring 2012
- 8 MP auto-focus camera
- Digital zoom
- Image stabiliser
- Video recorder
- Video codec H.263; H.264;
MPEG4, DivX support
- Ambient light sensor
- GPS receiver
- 1,150 mAh battery (integrated)
- Standby time: 300 h
- Talk time: 240 min.
- Baseband: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 Band 1, Band 8
- GPRS/EDGE/HSDPA 14.4 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps, (HSPA+ 21.1 Mbps)
- Size: 4.3" / 10.9 cm
- 16 million colours, capacitive qHD
- qHD (960 × 540 px)
- Full touch screen
- MicroUSB connector
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- DLNA (V1.5/M-DMS/M-DMP/M-DMC/ M-DMD/M-DMU)