Silicon Power’s newest 3.5” external hard drive, the Stream S07, blends design with function.
Coming in capacities up to 8TB, the Stream S07 was designed after a stone, a symbol of durability and longevity. And just like a stone that's been tested through time, it has a crack. But this crack is intentional – it has a dual purpose. First, it serves as a ventilation source to keep the drive running cool. Second, with built-in neon blue LED lights, it serves as a transfer status indicator that runs through the crack, illuminating it while processing data.
The drive has a USB 3.2 Gen 1 interface to deliver swift transfer speeds, up to 5Gbps. You can connect it to your PC, laptop, game console, or other compatible device for storage expansion, including compatible Smart TVs.
For flexible configuration options, the Stream S07 was designed to be placed either upright or flat, while looking just as good either way.
A power saving sleep mode enabled for when the drive is not in use. In addition, the free SP Widget software is available for download to provide functions such as data backup and restore, AES 256-bit encryption, and cloud storage.
- Capacity: 3TB, 4TB, 6TB, 8TB
- Dimensions: 171.0mm x 113.6mm x 34.9mm
- Weight: 681g - 941g (by capacity)
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Black
- Interface: USB 3.2 Gen 1 (USB 3.1, USB 3.0, and USB 2.0 backwards-compatible)
- OS Compatibility: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP 64-Bit, Mac OS 10.5.x, Linux 2.6.x
- Operating Temperature: 5°C - 45°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C - 70°C
- Operating Voltage: DC12V
- Certification: CE, FCC, BSMI, Green dot, WEEE, RoHS
- Warranty: 3 years