You may not be able to afford a $6,000 Apple Mac Pro but a PC case called 'Dune Pro' is available to give our custom PC an "Apple" look.
"We believe the power to choose is not just for the pros, it’s for everyone. No matter who you are, Dune Pro is a PC case that gives you limitless ways to personalize for your needs," reads a description of the PC case, which will be available for pre-order on 21st October 2019 via Kickstarter. Its price is not known yet.
Dune Pro is a PC case that's engineered for a range of industry standard parts.
It is crafted with high grade aluminum (3mm) and is sandblasted with fine beads with a near perfect anodised surface. The multipurpose stainless steel frame is not just the foundation, but also the handle and feet. The frame also gives you 360 access to the case. The enclosure has been constructed with precision high grade aluminum that is 3mm thick.
2 USB type C connectors on the top of the enclosure. The case is supports Mini ITX, ATX, mATX, EATX and EEB motherboards, and it is engineered to fit the latest Nvidia RTX 2080 TI or Quadro RTX 8000 and AMD Radeon VII. If you need watercooling, the case is compatible with 120mm, 240mm or 360mm AIO radiator with fans.
Expansion options include 7 PCI Slots, 3 x HDD enclosures, 5 SSD Trays, Motherboard Extender and more.
Inside the Dune Pro enclosure you have 160 mm CPU fan clearence and the potential to install a 32 Core processor with a supported motherboard.
The Dune Pro case airflow pulls horizontally from the front to the rear of the case for optimal airflow.
- Dimension: 8.58 in x 17.7 in x 20.8 in / 218 mm x 450 mm x 529 mm
- Form Factor: Mid-tower Chassis
- Material: Aluminum (3mm), Stainless Steel Handles & Feet
- Motherboard Support:
- EEB (width 341.5 mm, 13.4 in)
- E-ATX ATX
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
- Top I/O
- USB3.1 Type-C (Type-E Male) *Supports usb3.1 Gen 2
- USB3.0 Type-C (USB3 20Pin)
- Reset Button
- PCI-e expansion: 7 Slots
- Hard drive support:
- 11 x Internal 3.5
- 5 x Internal 2.5
- Front cooling
- 120mm fan 3x
- 140mm fan 2x
- 360mm, 240mm, 120mm (2x) water-cooling radiator
- 140mm (2x), 280mm water-cooling radiator
- Rear cooling: 80mm fan 2x
- Graphic card clearance
- 250mm (9.8 in) HDD enclosures installed
- 380mm (14.9 in) without HDD enclosure
- CPU Cooler clearance: 160mm (6.3 in) [Noctua D15 supported]
- PSU length clearance
- 200mm (7.8 in) bottom HDD enclosure installed
- 320mm (12.6 in) without HDD enclosure