The legendary Logitech G MX518 gaming mouse has been upgraded and it is available for $60.
The new MX518 retains the same shape and feel of the original but is updated to the latest technologies, including HERO 16K sensor and the addition of a 32-bit ARM processor for an 1ms report rate. The MX518 also features eight programmable buttons so you can bind custom commands. With onboard memory, you can also save your preferences directly to the mouse, so you can use it on different systems without the need to install custom software or reconfigure your settings.
While the shape remains the same, Logitech also updated the materials and added an exclusive “Nightfall” finish for a contemporary look.
- Height: 5.16 in
- Width: 2.87 in
- Depth: 1.69 in
- Weight: 3.6 oz mouse only
- Cable length: ~7 ft
- Sensor: HERO 16K
- Resolution: 100 – 16,000 DPI
- Zero smoothing/acceleration/filtering
- Max. acceleration: > 40 G
- Max. speed: > 400 IPS
- USB data format: 16 bits/axis
- USB report rate: 1000 Hz (1ms)
- Microprocessor: 32-bit ARM
Durability: PTFE Feet: > 250 kilometers
- Onboard memory: 5 profiles
- Lightweight, flexible cable
- Windows 7 or later
- macOS 10.11 or later
- USB port
- Internet access for Logitech Gaming Software (optional)