The 4.7-inch device is powered by a 2,440mAh battery and a Quad-Core processor. It comes with Android 4.4 KitKat and will rollout globally in March with the 3G Dual SIM model in CIS countries followed soon after by major markets in the Middle East, Latin America and Asia - including Singapore, Hong Kong and Taiwan ? and Europe.
- Chipset: 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Quad-Core MSM8926 (LTE) / MSM8226 (3G)
- 1.7GHz Nvidia Quad Core Tegra 4i (LATAM LTE version)
- Display: 4.7-inch qHD IPS (960 x 540)
- Memory: 8GB eMMC / 1GB RAM / SD Card Slot
- Camera: Rear 8.0MP / 13.0MP (LATAM LTE version) / Front 1.3MP
- Battery: 2,440mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Size: 129.6 x 66.0 x 9.8mm
- Weight: 121g
- Network: Cat. 4 & VoLTE / Cat. 3(LATAM), HSPA+ 21Mbps (3G)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi (802.11 b/g/n), A-GPS, NFC (4G LTE version only)
- Colors: Titan Black, Lunar White, Red, Gold (depending on region)
- Other: Plug & Pop, Guest Mode, Clip Tray, Quick Window, etc.