Lexar today announced the Lexar Professional CFexpress Type B memory card, designed for storing high-quality images and seamless RAW 4K video.
The rugged card supports both PCI Express Gen 3 and NVMe protocol while providing high-speed performance and durability, with a read transfer speed of up to 1750MB/s.
The Lexar Professional CFexpress Type B card is now available for presale at an MSRP of $199.99 USD (128GB), and $399.99 USD (256GB) with 64GB and 512GB to be announced at a future date. It also comes with a lifetime limited warranty.
- Transfer speeds of up to 1750MB/s read
- Shoot more high-quality images and RAW 4K video
- Backwards compatible with select XQD cameras
- Utilizes PCIe 3.0 and NVMe protocol
- Sustained write speeds of up to 1000MB/s
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Capacity: 64GB – 512GB
- Form Factor: CFexpress Type B
- Interface: PCIe Gen3x2
- 64GB —Up to 1750MB/s read, up to 900MB/s write
- 128GB—Up to 1750MB/s read, up to 1000MB/s write
- 256GB—Up to 1750MB/s read, up to 1000MB/s write
- 512GB—Up to 1750MB/s read, up to 1000MB/s write
- Operating Temperature: -10° C to 70° C (14°F to 158°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40° C to 85° C (-40°F to 185°F)
- Dimension (W x L x H): 29.60 x 38.50 x 3.80 mm / 1.16” x 1.51” x 0.14”
- Weight: 7.65 g / 0.016 lbs