Greenliant at this year's ADAS & Autonomous Vehicle Technology Expo in Stuttgart, Germany, June 13-15, at booth 6024, will showcase Rugged and Reliable Solid State Storage. Designed with Greenliant’s advanced NAND controllers, rigorously tested and operating at industrial temperatures (-40 to +85 degrees Celsius), PX Series and high endurance EX Series solid state drives (SSDs) meet the needs of automotive system companies with:
- High endurance: Offers from 3K to industry-leading 300K program/erase cycles with EnduroSLC™ Technology (https://bit.ly/EnduroSLC)
- Robust power fail data protection: Prevents data corruption when power is lost or unstable
- Superior data retention and advanced wear leveling technology: Maximizes long-term data integrity and product lifespan
- Stable performance: Provides excellent sustained performance across wide temperature ranges
- Optimization: Offers flexible storage solutions tailored for end-user applications via Greenliant controller firmware customization
- Longevity support: Provides customers with a stable portfolio of SSDs (http://bit.ly/SSD-LTA-program)
Greenliant’s portfolio of high reliability data storage products includes high capacity industrial SSDs (SATA 2.5”, NVMe U.2), NANDrive™ ball grid array SSDs (eMMC, PATA, SATA), and ArmourDrive™ SSDs (SATA M.2, mSATA, SATA 2.5", NVMe M.2) and memory cards (SD / microSD). Meet with technical experts at booth 6024 to learn how Greenliant SSDs and memory cards can address the requirements of best-in-class ADAS and autonomous driving applications.