Dell is meeting the demands of the future workforce with its new range of Dell UltraSharp monitors, featuring new designs and technology to cater to users in financial services and insurance, financial analysis and media post production.
The Dell UltraSharp 49 Curved, 32 4K USB-C and 34 Curved USB-C monitors come with many features. Picture-by-Picture allows for multi-tasking content from two different PCs. A built-in keyboard, video and mouse (KVM) help users toggle between and edit content using a single keyboard and mouse. This new portfolio of UltraSharp monitors also offers USB-C connectivity that charges the connected laptop while transmitting data and video signals, all from one single cable to reduce cable clutter.
The following features come as a standard in all UltraSharp monitors:
- Fully adjustable stands for user comfort - height, tilt, swivel and pivot
- Flicker-free screen and ComfortView, which reduces blue light emission to optimize eye comfort
- Easy Arrange on Dell Display Manager software to organize multiple applications for multi-tasking efficiency
- Premium Panel Exchange
- Dell's three-year Advanced Exchange Service
Dell UltraSharp 49 Curved Monitor (U4919DW)
Dell is introducing the first 49-inch curved dual QHD monitor with the ultra-wide 32:9 aspect ratio for seamless multi-screen productivity. This expansive monitor can replace two 27-inch QHD monitors. The large onscreen space with 5120x1440 resolution and IPS technology allows users to view more content and see fine details with consistent color across a wide viewing angle.
Dell UltraSharp 32 4K USB-C Monitor (U3219Q)
The Ultra HD 4K 32-inch U3219Q monitor is VESA certified DisplayHDR 400 to support HDR content playback. It supports up to 400 nits of brightness (typical) and a color depth of 1.07 billion colors. Complementing the monitor is the virtually borderless InfinityEdge for an edge-to-edge viewing experience.
Dell UltraSharp 34 Curved USB-C Monitor (U3419W)
This 34-inch curved USB-C monitor (WQHD (3440x1440), IPS technology) has a 21:9 aspect ratio and built-in dual 9W speakers.
Dell UltraSharp 24 and 27 USB-C monitors (U2419HC and U2719DC)
The Dell UltraSharp 24 and 27 USB-C monitors each feature a thin side profile and small monitor base to optimize desk space. The new 24-inch (FHD) and 27-inch (QHD) monitors come with two different options, with and without USB-C connectivity.
- Dell UltraSharp 32 4K USB-C Monitor (U3219Q) is available now in the U.S. starting at $1,099.99.
- Dell UltraSharp 34 Curved USB-C Monitor (U3419W) is available now in the U.S. starting at $1,149.99.
- Dell UltraSharp 24 Monitor (U2419H) is available now in the U.S. starting at $349.99.
- Dell UltraSharp 24 USB-C Monitor (U2419HC) is available now in the U.S. starting at $399.99.
- Dell UltraSharp 27 Monitor (U2719D) is available now in the U.S. starting at $599.99.
- Dell UltraSharp 27 USB-C Monitor (U2719DC) is available now in the U.S. starting at $649.99.
- Dell UltraSharp 49 Curved Monitor (U4919DW) will be available Oct. 26 in the U.S. starting at $1,699.99.