Kingston's HyperX today announced its most advanced gaming headset to date, the HyperX Cloud Revolver S with plug-and-play Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound.
The company also unveiled the HyperX ALLOY RGB Gaming Keyboard, the Pulsefire Gaming Mouse and two new ALLOY FPS mechanical gaming keyboards with Cherry MX Red or Brown switch options.
HyperX has added Dolby Headphone technology into a new USB dongle that delivers high-end audio at the touch of a button. The headset features the HyperX Signature Memory Foam and a new wide headband design for comfort. It also features multi-platform support, 50mm drivers and a noise canceling microphone designed for use by professional gamers and eSports teams globally.
The Cloud Revolver S offers three Pre-set Equalizer Settings, independent volume and microphone mute buttons, and backlit LED to quickly check active modes.
It will be available March 1 (MSRP $149.99US).
Here are the specs:
- Driver: Dynamic, 50mm with neodymium magnets
- Type: Circumaural, Closed back
- Frequency response: 12Hz-28,000 Hz
- Impedance: 30 O
- Sound pressure level: 100.5dBSPL/mW at 1kHz
- T.H.D.: < 2%
- Input power: Rated 30mW, Maximum 500mW
- Weight: 360g
- Weight with mic: 376g
- Cable length:
- Headset: 1m
- Audio Control Box: 2.2m
- PC extension cable: 2m
- Connection Type:
- Headset: 3.5mm plug (4 pole)
- Audio Control Box: USB
- PC extension cable: 3.5mm stereo and mic plugs
- Element: Electret condenser microphone
- Polar pattern: Bi-directional, Noise-canceling
- Frequency response: 50Hz-18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -44dBV (0dB=1V/Pa,1kHz)
Also announced today are three three new gaming keyboards:
- ALLOY RGB Gaming Keyboard - Featuring a new keyboard design with 16M LED colors and dedicated media keys, the HyperX Alloy RGB keyboard offers gamers dynamic lighting profiles and control. The new ALLOY RGB keyboard will allow gamers to customize and control the key color settings and includes an alloy metal frame.
- Pulsefire Gaming Mouse - Designed for professional gamers, the first HyperX mouse includes an optical gaming sensor with four preset DPI settings with LED indicators (400/800/1600/3200). You can change settings without the need for software.
- ALLOY FPS Red or Brown Gaming Keyboards - The new HyperX ALLOY FPS mechanical gaming keyboard with a Cherry MX Brown or Red switch option features a full-sized steel alloy frame with a space-saving layout, allowing gamers to maximize desktop space for FPS mouse movement. Gamers now have two new switch options and textured red WASD keys for the tactile feel and performance needed for FPS gaming. The keyboard also offers dynamic red LED lighting profiles without the need for software. It includes a removable cable and storage bag.
Also on display and being introduced at CES:
- HyperX Predator DDR4 LED Memory - HyperX will debut its first DDR4 Modules with RGB lighting capabilities. HyperX Predator DDR4 LED memory includes RGB lighting that can be paired with motherboards that have RGB control technologies such as Asus Aura Sync, Gigabyte RGB Fusion or MSI Mystic Light Sync. This is an early showing of the product and is subject to change.
Product pricing and availability follows:
- ALLOY RGB - Available Q3 2017
- Pulsefire Mouse - Available April 2017 for under $49.99US MSRP
- ALLOY FPS Red and Brown - Available January 2017 for $99.99US MSRP
- DDR4 Modules with RGB LED Lighting - Available in 2H17