Following announcements made regarding its revenue increase in 2015, ARCHOS today unveiled its newest addition to its Oxygen line: the ARCHOS 50d Oxygen. The smarphone has a 5" Full HD IPS screen (1920 x 1080) in a slim and light, deep black body with a gold metal contour. On the rear side there is a 13 MP camera and chat sessions are powered by the phone's front 5MP shooter.
For users that demand more, the 2 GB of RAM that come alongside the 1.3 GHz Octa-Core processor make all tasks smooth. In addition, downloading content, streaming movies, or surfing the web is fast with the 4G/LTE technology.
Like all ARCHOS smartphones, the ARCHOS 50d Oxygen comes with dual-SIM support. Additionally, the memory is expandable with a microSD card and runs pure Android 5.1, Lollipop.
Available in May 2016, the 50d Oxygen will be presented at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, between February 22nd and February 25th 2016.
- CPU: Mediatek MTK6753, Octa-core @1.3 GHz, A53GPU ARM T720 MP3, 450MHz/MP3
- RAM: 2 GB DDR3
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- Expandable Storage: Micro SD card, up to 32GB (when formatted to fat32 standard)
- Size & Weight: 141.4*70.8*8.2 mm / 140g
- Screen: 5 inch; 1920 x 1080 (FHD) / 440.51 ppi; IPS, Full Lamination
Touch Panel; 5-point capacitive screen
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- SIM Placement and Type: 1x Micro SIM; 1x Mini SIM
- LTE frequencies:
- 800 / 1800 / 2600 MHz
- GSM / GPRS / EDGE freqs
- 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz3G/ WCDMA freqs
- 900 / 2100 MHz
- Wifi: Yes, 802.11 b/g/n
- Wifi Direct
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0 Smart Ready
- FM Radio
- Front Camera:5 MP
- Back Camera: 13 MP AF + Flash LED
- Video encoding: 1080 p
- Power: Removable 2 100 mAh battery
- Audio out: 3.5 mm Jack
- Light and Proximity
- USB: Micro USB V2.0
- USB OTG
- 3D-G sensor