AMF CD/DVD Jewel Case and Label Creator 3.8 - Page 1
The AMF CD/DVD Jewel Case and Label Creator 3.8 is a low cost package for Word for Windows designed to create, replace, and/or improve upon the inserts that are found in CD and DVD jewel boxes, as well as to create professional adhesive CD and DVD labels of all sorts. This package can help you make double sided inserts, booklets, including back covers with side spines. In addition, you can also create CD/DVD Envelopes.
Title: CD Jewel Case and Label Creator
Author: Andrew Freeman
Company: AMF Software
System Requirements: Microsoft Word & Windows 3.1x/9x/ME/NT 3.x/NT/XP/2000/MAC 68k/Mac PPC
License: Shareware (30 days trial, registration costs $15)
Features in brief
- Easy to use -- if you can use Word you can make beautiful Jewel Cases, CD
Booklets and Labels.
- Use it to make DVD Labels, too!
- Supports industry standard label layout formats including those from Avery, Neato, Stomper, HP, Kyso, 3-Up and many more!
- Create custom CD and DVD envelopes with the included CD/DVD Envelope template. Create custom media envelopes like the professionals!
- Make covers that really will wow your customers -- for a fraction of the cost of the local printer!
- Add custom graphics, logos, line drawings, or even scanned in pictures.
- Makes the front, inside, back, and spine covers. Or create a booklet insert (in 4, 8 or more pages).
- Also creates CD Labels for printing on adhesive label sheets -- design professional labels for media distribution, demo audio CDs, and so much more.
- Supports world famous Kyso Labels, including Mini Business Card CDRs, 80mm Mini CDRs, and the 5511 Series.
- Supports mini Business Card CD Label sheets.
- Create DVD Case Inserts with a special template designed just for DVD cases!
- Perfect for any CD jewel case (also supports Avery 8943 and similar Jewel Cases).
- Perfect for small batches or any quantity.
- Includes over 10 custom templates to meet ANY design need.
- Quick and easy -- you can create custom covers in just a few minutes.
- Works great with color laser and inkjet printers.
- Super Results -- almost no effort required for a great looking, professional output.