Here ar esome highlights of JPR's latest GPU report:
- The o verall GPU shipments decreased -15% from last quarter. AMD decreased -5% Nvidia decreased -15% and Intel, decreased -17%.
- The year-to-year total GPU shipments decreased -16% - desktop graphics decreased -6%, notebooks decreased -22%
- AMD’s overall unit shipments decreased -4.559% quarter-to-quarter, Intel’s total shipments decreased -6.93% from last quarter, and Nvidia’s decreased -15.06%.
- AMD’s shipments of desktop heterogeneous GPU/CPUs, i.e., APUs, for desktops decreased -16.8% from the previous quarter. AMD's shipments were flat in notebooks. Desktop discrete GPUs increased 12.9% from last quarter, and notebook discrete shipments decreased -9.1%
- Intel’s desktop processor embedded graphics (EPGs) shipments decreased from last quarter by -14.8% and notebook processors decreased by -18.1%, and total PC shipments decreased -16.9% from last quarter.
- Nvidia’s desktop discrete GPU shipments were up 2.73% from last quarter; and the company’s notebook discrete GPU shipments decreased -34.9%, and total PC shipments decreased -15.1% from last quarter.