Sprint now offers two solutions for its customers who are tired of bothersome robocalls, unwanted telemarketers, and annoying scams.
Sprint Call Screener Basic is a new, free service that identifies unwanted malicious calls and permits users to block them. Sprint also offers a more feature-rich Sprint Call Screener Plus service for just $2.99 per month, per line.
Sprint Call Screener Basic includes the ability to identify and report the highest risk, unwanted callers such as fraudsters. Users can also choose to block these pesky calls.
Sprint Call Screener Plus provides these additional benefits:
- Displays caller’s name, city and state, even those not listed in contacts.
- Shows texter’s name, even when they are not in contacts.
- Identifies, blocks, and reports additional calls that are lower-risk, but still a nuisance.
- Categorizes incoming calls as spam, robocalls or fraud calls.
- Reports an individual phone number as spam.
- Keeps history of blocked and risky numbers.
Sprint Call Screener service is an app available for both Android and iOS devices, and Sprint's customers will receive a free 15-day trial of Sprint Call Screener Plus. At the end of the 15-day trial, te company's customers will be automatically enrolled in the free Sprint Call Screener Basic, if they choose not to subscribe to the Plus version.