Samsung Electronics' Samsung Health platform is now available on 2020 Samsung Smart TV models.
Designed to help people workout at home, at-home workouts, Samsung Health is a user-centric wellness platform that goes beyond fitness. It is a companion that syncs across your phone, wearable and now your Samsung Smart TV. You can enjoy free premium classes, start new wellness routines and even get the whole household moving with family challenges and more.
- Personalized Profiles: Create individual accounts for yourself as well as your family members and receive personalized recommendations on workouts based on your preferences.
- Dashboard: Connect your Samsung wearable and mobile app to see your stats flow through into one centralized place. Keep track of your daily stats synced from all your devices, analyze your progress, and know if you’re falling a little behind in reaching your goal.
- Content Browse: Samsung Health on TV provides a content forward experience that allows users to access and consume fitness and wellness content from Samsung's partners on the biggest screen in the household.
- Routines: Energize your day with a morning workout or wind down with an evening relaxation session. Set a routine and when your TV is on, it will remind you to play your fitness or mindfulness content when it’s time.
- Challenges: Hoping to workout at least 5 times a week or meditate every day? Commit to a goal through Samsung Challenges. Do it on your own or invite family members to participate in a shared goal. Samsung will keep you posted on your current status and cheer you on when you’re close to the finish line.
- Calm: Free mental fitness content including Meditation, Sleep Stories, and Music, in addition to the brand’s 10-minute daily meditation offering, the Daily Calm.
- Fitplan: Free fitness and training content including six “plans” and 50 classes, access to five trainers with audio and video tips, progress tracking, and in-app community features.
- Jillian Michaels Fitness: Interactive daily workouts and paid premium customized exercises for all fitness levels including an exclusive 28-day workout plan curated for Samsung TV owners.
- Echelon: 20 free trial classes including boutique cycling and rowing classes, strength training, boxing, yoga, pilates and more.
- obé fitness: 20 free classes for Samsung Smart TV users including Strength, Sculpt, Circuit, Dance, HIIT, Dance-HIIT, Pilates, Yoga, Barre, Bounce, Boxing, prenatal and holiday/event themed classes – refreshed every 2 weeks.
- barre: 50 pieces of free content to take care of the body and mind including full body workouts, strength & conditioning, mindfulness, cardio and more.