Realme is bringing the X3 Superzoom to the Europen market, coming in Spain and the UK first.
The smartphone has a periscope zoom lens, paired with an ultra-wide lens and the pronamry camera. It gives Realme X3 SuperZoom focal length from 16mm to 124mm, equivalent to the zoom from 0.5X to 60X. Optical image sabilization stablizes the zoom preview, allowing you to shoot clear photos from 100 m away. The phones's quad-camera array is also filled out by the primary 64-megapixel camera, an 8-megapixel ultrawide and a 2-megapixel macro. It powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ 7nm octa-core mobile platform.
The X3 Superzoom has a 6.6-inch 1080p LCD screen with a 120Hz refresh rate. There’s a cutout for a 32-megapixel (Sony IMX616 Sensor) selfie camera and an 8-megapixel ultrawide. The phone’s fingerprint sensor is embedded in the power button on the side, rather than the display panel.
There’s a 4,200mAh battery that charges at 30W over USB-C. The speakers and haptics are pretty good, and Realme is claiming “three waterproof layers” in the phone’s chassis
In Europe, the Realme X3 Superzoom will be sold in a single configuration with 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage for €499 (~$550), or £469 ($575) in the UK. White and blue colorways are available.
- 64MP Quad Camera
- 60X Super Zoom
- 64MP Ultra high-resolution wide-angle camera, 26mm, FOV 78.6°, f/1.8, 6P lens, Samsung GW1, 1/1.72”
- 8MP Ultra wide-angle lens, 16mm, FOV 119°, f/2.3, 5P lens
- Photography function: Starry Mode, Super Nightscape, Panorama, Expert Mode, Portrait Mode, Time-lapse Photography, HDR, Ultra Wide, Ultra Macro, AI Scene Recognition, AI Beauty, Filter, Chroma Boost
- 8MP Periscope lens: 124mm, f/3.4, 5X Optical Zoom, OIS (Optical Imaga Stabilization)
- 2MP Macro lens: 4cm focus distance, f/2.4, 1.75μm
- Video recording: Support UIS Video Stabilization, UIS Max Video Stabilization, 4K/30fps, 60fps video recording,1080P/30fps, 60fps video recording,720P/30fps, 60fps video recording
32MP Dual In-display Selfie
- Sony 32MP high-resolution camera, FOV 80.4°, f/2.5, 5P lens, Sony IMX 616
- Photography function:Wide Angle Mode, Time-lapse Photography, Front Panorama, Beauty,, Face Recognition, Front Shot Flip, Super Nightscape, Portrait Mode
- 8MP ultra wide-angle camera: FOV 105°, f/2.2, 5P lens
- Video recording: Support UIS Video Stabilization, 1080P/30fps video recording, 720P/30fps video recording
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ Mobile Platform: 7nm EUV, Octa-core, Up to 2.96GHz, Adreno 640 GPU
- RAM: 8GB/12GB LPDDR4x dual-channel
- ROM：128GB/256GB UFS 3.0 Boost
- 120Hz Ultra Smooth Display, 16.6cm (6.6”) Fullscreen, 2400x1080 FHD+ , screen-to-body ratio 90.5%, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 30W Dart Charge, 4200mAh, includes an 5V/6A charger & cable, USB Type-C port
2.4/5 GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0
GPS, GLONSS, BEIDOU, GALILEO, QZSS
- 1216 Super Linear Speaker, Double mic noise suppression, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
Magnetic induction sensor / Light sensor / Proximity sensor / Gyro-meter / Acceleration sensor
realme UI, based on Android