The full-size RGB keyboard features a steel alloy frame in a compact design that frees up table space for the mouse and mousepad.
The Kailh Silver Speed key switches feature a light 40g actuation force and are rated for 70 million key presses. With exposed LED lights on the key switch housing and five brightness levels, the keyboard offers brighter and more radiant RGB lighting.
The keyboard also offers Game Mode to easily disable the Windows key to prevent gameplay interruptions, 100 percent anti-ghosting and full N-Key rollover functionality. For added flexibility and performance, the Alloy FPS RGB features an easy access USB charging port located on the back of the keyboard and a detachable braided cord.
The Alloy FPS RGB mechanical keyboard offers up to three custom lighting profiles that can be saved directly to the on-board memory for on-the-go lighting and macro settings. HyperX NGenuity software offers LED lighting and per key RGB customization. In addition, NGenuity advanced tools include Game Mode and macro settings.
The new keyboard is available in the U.S. and Canada through the HyperX network of retail and e-tail outlets for $109.99 MSRP and is backed by a two-year warranty.
- Key switch: Kailh
- Type: Mechanical
- Backlight: RGB (16,777,216 colors)
- Light effects: Per key RGB lighting and 5 brightness levels
- On board memory: 3 profiles
- Connection type: USB 2.0 (2 USB connectors)
- USB 2.0 Pass-through: Yes (mobile phone charging only)
- Polling rate: 1000Hz
- Anti-ghosting: 100% anti-ghosting
- Key Rollover: N-key mode
- Media control: Yes
- Game Mode: Yes
- OS compatibility: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
- Kailh Silver Speed
- Linear, 40cN actuation force
- Type Detachable, braided
- Length 1.8m
- Width 442.26mm
- Depth 129.81mm
- Height 35.59mm
- Weight (Keyboard and cable) 1100g