Razer released their redesigned 13-inch ultraportable laptop line consisting of three new configurations.
The new Razer Blade Stealth is now available with individually calibrated micro edge thin-bezel displays with up to 4K resolution, increased battery life of up to 13 hours, and available NVIDIA GeForce dedicated graphics.
The new Micro Edge 4.9mm thin side bezels are over 60% thinner than the previous version. For retina-shattering clarity, the Razer Blade Stealth is available in a 13.3” 4K (3840 x 2160) resolution with touch functionality and supports 100% sRGB color space. Each laptop display is now individually custom calibrated for color accuracy out-of-the-box.
The display is also available in a Full HD matte (1920 x 1080 pixels) resolution. The Full HD display provides 100% sRGB color space for vivid colors, and improved power efficiency for longer battery life.
For additional security, the Razer Blade Stealth comes with a IR web camera that supports Windows Hello.
All configurations include a built-in 53.1Wh battery that has been optimized for all day mobility. Additionally, the laptop can be charged almost anywhere with the compact 65W USB-C charger that works on most flights with AC power available.
For the first time, the Razer Blade Stealth is available with NVIDIA GeForce graphics for up to 4X performance improvement when gaming and editing graphic content. Razer included the more powerful 25W NVIDIA GeForce MX150 4GB GDDR5 graphics, double the memory of similar 13-inch systems.
All models are also equipped with Intel UHD Graphics 620, while dedicated graphics models leverage NVIDIA Optimus technology to dynamically switch between the integrated and dedicated graphics to provide maximum performance and battery life when users need it.
All configurations of the Razer Blade Stealth feature the new Whisky Lake 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8565U processor. The new quad-core processor outperforms its predecessor in throughput and responsiveness with Turbo Boost speeds up to 4.6 GHz. The base model of the Razer Blade Stealth comes with 8GB of 2133MHz dual-channel memory while dedicated graphics models are loaded with 16GB of 2133MHz dual-channel memory for power users.
The anti-ghosting keyboard has been optimized to feel more responsive. It now utilizes a single-zone RGB lighting system with full key backlighting and 16.8 million color options all powered by Razer Chroma and customizable through Razer Synapse 3 software. For more accuracy, Razer also improved the touchpad with a larger glass surface area and Microsoft Precision support.
Connectivity options include Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), USB-C 3.1 Gen 2, two USB-A, and a 3.5mm audio combo port. The included Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port features 4 lanes of PCIe for up to 40 Gbps of blazing fast transfer speeds.
The Razer Core is compatible with the latest NVIDIA GeForce RTX, NVIDIA Quadro or AMD XConnect enabled Radeon and Radeon Pro cards for high end gaming and content creation.
Sound quality has also improved in the new Razer Blade Stealth. The speaker count has doubled to four upward-firing speakers equipped with a Smart Amp to boost audio with greater clarity. Dolby Atmos replicates sound in a 3-dimensional space.
The new line of Razer Blade Stealth laptops will start at $1,399 MSRP and will be available starting today from Razer.com and select retailers in the United States and Canada and coming soon to the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Nordics, China, Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, and Taiwan.
- Windows 10 Home (64-bit)
- Quad-Core 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8565U Processor with Hyper Threading 1.8 GHz / 6 GHz (Base/Turbo)
- Graphics Options
- NVIDIA GeForce MX150 (25W) 4GB GDDR5 VRAM + Intel UHD Graphics 620
- Intel UHD Graphics 620
- Display Options
- 13.3″ FHD Matte (1920 X 1080), 100% sRGB, 4.9mm thin side bezels, individually calibrated
- 13.3″ 4K (3840 × 2160), touch display, 100% sRGB, 4.9mm thin side bezels, individually calibrated
- Up to 512GB PCIe M.2 (Graphics Model) / 256GB M.2 SATA (Base Model)
- Up to 16GB LPDDR3 2133MHz dual-channel onboard memory (Fixed)
- Battery life up to 13 hours (Base Model)
- Keyboard with Razer Chroma single-zone full key backlighting and anti-ghosting technology.
- Glass touchpad (Microsoft Precision Touchpad)
- Intel Wireless-AC 9560 (IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac), Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity
- Input & Output
- Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), power port, 4 lanes of PCI Express
- USB-C 3.1 Gen 2, power port
- 2x Type-A USB 3.1
- 5mm headphone/microphone combo port
- Windows Hello compliant infrared camera, HD 720p
- Stereo, 4 Speakers + Smart Amp
- Array microphone
- Dolby Atmos
- Intel Platform Trust Technology (Intel PTT) security embedded, TMP 2.0
- Razer Synapse 3 enabled with programmable keyboard
- Temper 6 CNC precision milled unibody aluminum chassis, anodized black finish, tone on tone Razer logo
- Dimensions | Height: 0.58” / 14.8 mm, Width: 11.99” / 304.6 mm, Depth: 8.27” / 210 mm
- Compact 65W USB-C power adapter
- Weight From 2.82 lbs. / 1.28kg (Base Model)