To celebrate Master & Dynamic’s five-year anniversary,the company introduces the MH40 Wireless Over-Ear Headphones.
Staying true to the design aesthetic of the wired MH40 Over-Ear Headphones, the new MH40 Wireless Headphones feature custom 40mm Neodymium drivers and product evolutions including Bluetooth 5.0, 18 hours of battery life, and beamforming noise reduction mic array.
Materials such as lightweight anodized aluminum, coated canvas and memory foam ear pads wrapped in lambskin reinforce the craftsmanship that has been consistent with the Master & Dynamic’s brand since the launch of the original modern thinking cap.
Etched under the ear pad of the original wired MH40 Over-Ear Headphones are the geographic coordinates of one of a NYC landmark: Grand Central Station.
The company is also adding a second pair of coordinates on the outer ear cup of the wireless MH40. Each pair features one of ten cultural hotspots from around the world. These new coordinates represent some of our favorite places around the globe– sites rich in history, culture and art.
Technical Specifications MH40 Wireless
- Dimensions: 205mm x 202mm x 71mm
- Drivers: 40mm Neodymium
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Weight: 276g
- Materials: Coated Canvas, Anodized Aluminum, Lambskin Leather
- Headphone Connection: Bluetooth 5.0 Supporting AptX and SBC
- Cables: USB-C to 3.5mm & USB-C to USB-A for charging
- Ear Coupling: Over-Ear
- Microphone Type: Beamforming Noise Reduction Mic Array
- Antenna: Internal Antenna
- Ear Pads: Replaceable Lambskin-Wrapped Memory Foam
- Bluetooth Profile: Bluetooth 5.0 Supporting AptX and SBC
- Charging: 100% in 80 minutes, 50% in 30 minutes