LG Electronics' new LG X charg, available in the US on Comcast's new wireless service, Xfinity Mobile, features the company's largest battery in a smartphone (4,500mAh) and a 5.5-inch HD display.
The LG X charge targets heavy-duty users who are in the market for a competitively priced device with a large display, camera features, and long battery life.
The smartphone's fast-charging battery can last an entire weekend before needing to recharge. This power helps drive its 5.5-inch HD In-cell Touch display with 1,280 x 720 resolution.
The smartphone features a 5MP wide angle camera up front. LG's smart UX also includes Auto Shot and Gesture Interval Shot which simplifies the photo-taking process by triggering the shutter as soon as a face or hand gesture is detected. What's more, posting an image is just one tap away with Quick Share. On the back, the 13MP primary camera and soft LED flash lets shooters capture portraits and landscapes with ease.
The LG X charge will be available via the Xfinity Mobile website, call centers and select Xfinity Stores beginning June 30, 2017.
- Display: 5.5-inch HD In-cell Touch
- Chipset: 1.5 GHz Octa-Core
- Camera: Rear 13MP / Front 5MP (Wide Angle / LED Flash)
- Memory: 2GB or 1.5GB RAM / 16GB ROM / Micro SD (up to 2TB)
- Battery: 4,500mAh (embedded)
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Size: 154.7 x 78.1 x 8.4mm
- Weight: 164g
- Network: LTE / 3G / 2G
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (802.11 b, g, n) / Bluetooth 4.2 / USB 2.0
- Others: USB OTG / Gyro Sensor