Japan Display Inc. will be participating in The Society of Information Display (SID) SID DISPLAY WEEK 2015, International Symposium, Seminar, and Exhibition. The event will begin on Sunday, May 31, 2015, through Friday, June 5, 2015, at San Jose Convention Center in San Jose, California,
Based on the concept of "LTPS World – What JDI's LTPS offers", created by low temperature poly-silicon (LTPS) technology, JDI will be exhibiting it's latest technologies and products, including high resolution WQHD liquid crystal display (LCD) modules for smartphones, "WhiteMagic" LCD modules characterized by low power consumption, reflective-type LCD modules, "Pixel Eyes" modules integrating touch functionality into the interior of the display (in-cell), displays for automotive, industrial, medical applications, and other innovations. JDI will also be delivering five presentations and taking part in one poster session at the symposium, which will bring together researchers and engineers involved with displays from around the world.
JDI's Presentation Themes
- Influence of Pixel Density on the Image Quality of Smartphone Displays
- Development of RGBW LCD with Edge-lit 2D Local-Dimming System for Automotive Applications
- New Fast Response Time In-Plane Switching Liquid Crystal Mode
- A 10.0 inch 1080 × 2880 Capacitive Curved-faced In-cell Touch Panel for Automotive Use
- A 2k x 4k 550-ppi In-Cell-Touch TFT-LCD Using 1.5-µm-Channel Width LTPS-TFTs
- Eye-Tracking IPS 3D Display with a Liquid Crystal Barrier
JDI's booth will be divided into sections dedicated to exhibit displays for smartphones, tablets, and automotive applications, reflective displays, high resolution 4K2K displays, organic light emitting diode (OLED) technology, medical and industrial applications. In each section, a wide array of products will be exhibited, including the world's first WQHD LCD module with in-cell touch functionality now in mass production.