Kingston's HyperX has released the HyperX Cloud gaming headset.
yperX Cloud uses memory foam ear cushions and a leather-padded headband with custom stitching. The over-the-ear design helps block out ambient noise, and interchangeable velour ear cushions allow gamers to hear their surroundings while also delivering dialogue and every explosion and gunfire high-fidelity audio from the 53mm drivers. HyperX Cloud also features a detachable microphone and is made of aluminum.
HyperX Cloud is compatible with PC and PS4 as well as smartphones and tablets. It is backed by a two-year warranty.
HyperX Cloud Headset:
- Transducer Type: Dynamic Closed 53mm
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 25KHz
- SPL Sound Pressure Level: 98±3dB
HyperX Cloud Microphone:
- Transducer Type: Condenser (back electret)
- Frequency Response: 100 - 12,000 Hz