HyperX, the gaming division of Kingston Technology, Inc., released two new high speed Predator DDR4 memory kits in 4266 MHz and 4600 MHz frequency versions.
The new frequency options will be available as 8GB modules in kits of two and include a black aluminum heat spreader and black PCB to complement the look of the latest PC builds by system builders and DIY PC enthusiasts.
HyperX Predator DDR4 delivers speeds up to 4600MHz with latencies from CL12-CL19. The Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) allows users to overclock memory beyond standard industry specifications. HyperX memory modules pass an XMP certification test procedure to be certified. Intel XMP ready and certified profiles are optimized for Intel's latest chipsets and are compatible with many of AMD's latest chipsets.
- Kits of 2: 16GB
- Frequencies: 4266MHz, 4600MHz
- Latencies: CL19
- Voltage: 1.4V, 1.5V
- Operating Temperatures 0°C to 85°C
- Dimensions: 133.35mm x 42.2mm x 8.3mm
- HX442C19PB3K2/16: 16GB 4266MHz DDR4 CL19 DIMM (Kit of 2) XMP HyperX Predator
- HX446C19PB3K2/16: 16GB 4600MHz DDR4 CL19 DIMM (Kit of 2) XMP HyperX Predator