The Intel Q965 Express Chipset is built for business with features such as Intel Active Management Technology, Intel Matrix Storage Technology. It is also a key ingredient of the Intel Stable Image Platform Program. When combined with the Intel Core 2 Duo processor this new chipset delivers the most advanced manageability, data protection, collaboration and stability capabilities to help address businesses' top concerns in the areas of asset management, safer computing and support for energy efficient performance.
AI Lifestyle Series motherboards combine lifestyle and personal computing, and provide excellent system performance to enjoy graphic-intensive games and applications.
Q-Connector allows connection and disconnection of chassis front panel cables in one easy step with one complete module. This unique adapter eliminates the trouble of plugging in one cable at a time, making connection quick and accurate.
Advanced Q-Fan is powered by Intel Quiet System Technology. It enables smooth fan speed adjustments, and eliminates the sudden burst of noise caused by abrupt fan speed acceleration
- LGA775 socket for Intel Core 2 Extreme/Core 2 Duo/Pentium Extreme/Pentium D /Pentium 4/Celeron D Processors
- Intel Q 965 with Intel Active Management Technology
- Intel ICH8 DO with SATA RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 support
- 1066/800/533MHz Front Side Bus
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3000 integrated
- 4 x DIMMs, max. 8GB, d ual -c hannel DDR2 800/667/533 MHz, non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- 1 x PCI E xpress x16
- Intel Gigabit LAN
- 8 x Serial ATA 3.0 Gb/s ports including 1 external port