The ZTE Grand Memo features a 5.7-inch, high definition, 720 x 1280 display, and a Qualcomm 800 processor with quad-core Krait CPUs and 2GB of RAM. It is also equipped with a 13MP rear-facing camera, 1MP front-facing camera, 1080 HD video playback and 16GB storage memory.
The Grand Memo caters for those who are always on-the-go, with voice-response technology which allows users to answer calls safely while driving, and A-GPS and car-mode navigation system for high quality mapping and directions. It comes with a HD version of ZTE's Mifavor user interface that is specially designed for smartphones and ZTE's Z Cloud service for the security and access-anywhere provided by cloud services. It also includes a 3200mAh battery for super-long standby time.
Combined with high-speed LTE capabilities of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, integrated Qualcomm WCN3680 802.11ac/.11n dual-band Wi-Fi plus Bluetooth solution for high-bandwidth communications, MHL and DLNA connectivity for mobile entertainment, the ZTE Grand Memo is suited for both personal and office use.
The ZTE Grand Memo is expected to launch the second quarter of 2013.
- Android 4.1 - Jelly bean
- Thickness: 8.5mm
- 5.7inch, HD.TFT, 16M color, multi-touch capacitive screen
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor with quad-core Krait CPUs
- 3200mAh super-long standby battery
- Memory: 16GB Rom +2GB RAM
- Mifavour UI user interface
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, accelerometer, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, gyro
- LTE 100/50Mbps
- 13MP Intelligent AF Camera with face recognition and panorama,1MP front-facing camera, 1080p HD video playback
As Mozilla had previously announced during the Firefox OS launch event at MWC, ZTE has launched ZTE Open, the first smartphone to run on Mozilla?s new OS open mobile ecosystem.
Together with global operator Telefonica, ZTE will first launch the ZTE Open in Spain, Venezuela and Colombia in mid-2013.
The ZTE Open is an entry-level smartphone designed for young people. It features a 3.5-inch, HVGA TFT touchscreen display and has 256MB RAM and 512MB ROM combined with a 3.2MP camera. It supports Bluetooth 2.1, WIFI 802.11b/g/n and AGPS and has a 1200mAH battery.
Mozilla?s Firefox OS is HTML5-based and completely open source so ZTE Open users will be able to run Web apps and view their favourite websites without losing any of the features they love. This includes dynamic content and features such as more personalised search services.
Mozilla?s Firefox OS is free from restrictions. It provides an open standards platform to developers looking to create HTML5-based websites and apps. Developers will be able to distribute their apps through the Firefox Marketplace.
Key specifications of the ZTE Open
- Mozilla Firefox OS
- Size: 114 x 62 x 12.5mm
- 3.5inch, HVGA.TFT, One Point touch + Gesture Captive (two point option) screen
- Memory: 512MB Rom +256MB RAM
- Bluetooth 2.1, accelerometer, ambient light sensor
- GPS, with AGPS, WIFI 802.11b/g/n
- 3.2M FF Camera