LG's Latest G Series flagship smartphone will be available beginning April 11 at wireless providers and retailers, including AT&T, Best Buy, B&H, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Verizon, and Xfinity Mobile.
Pre-orders begin March 29 and will vary by wireless provider and retailer. Pricing begins at $819.99 alongside introductory promotions starting at up to $150 off LG G8 ThinQ for a limited time at launch, dependent on wireless provider and retailer.
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Mobile Platform
- Display: 6.1", 19.5:9, QHD+ OLED FullVision, 3120x1440, 564ppi
- Memory: 6GB RAM / 128GB internal storage (at least 104 GB actual usable memory available) / microSD (up to 2TB)
- Rear camera:
- 16MP Wide (f1.9 / 1.0μm / 107˚
- 12MP Standard (f1.5 / 1.4μm / 78˚)
- Front camera:
- 8MP Standard (f1.7 / 1.22μm / 80˚)
- Z Camera (ToF)
- Battery: 3,500mAh
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- Measurements: 151.9 x 71.8 x 8.4mm / 5.98" x 2.82" x 0.33"
- Weight: 167g / 5.89oz
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac / Bluetooth 5.0 / NFC / USB Type-C
- Biometrics: Hand ID / 3D Face Unlock / Capacitive Fingerprint Sensor
- Colors: Carmine Red / New Aurora Black / New Platinum Gray
- Other: Boombox Speaker + Crystal Sound OLED Stereo Speaker / AI CAM / Google Lens / Google Assistant Key / Night View / Super Far Field Voice Recognition / 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC / DTS:X 3D Surround Sound / HDR10 / Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 / IP68 Water and Dust Resistance / MIL-STD-810G