abit's motherboard line-up for the end-user segment is focusing on products of the next generation bringing about higher performance for applications and gaming along with dramatically lower power consumption. All abit products are fully RoHS compliant, an important measure towards a better environment.
- KN9 Series mainstream AMD Socket AM2
- AB9 Series digital home platform for Intel Conroe processors
- Fatal1ty AN9 32x the latest gaming geared motherboard
- AW9D-MAX for the most demanding high-end users
- IL-80MV the ideal living room entertainment platform, and the first motherboard with on-Board HDMI.
In addition to these new and soon to come products, abit will also allow visitors to have a look even further down the time line and get a preview of what other exciting new products are in the pipeline, such as a fully digital speaker system and much more.
So make sure to stop by at abit's Computex booth: TICC, Hall 4, booth 201B.