Titan has introduced a new CPU fan for the Intel/AMD sockets, featuring "easy" installation and addressed to power users, as it is also suggested by its relatively high $59 retail price for a CPU cooler. The Titan Cool-idol has a 120mm fan and its size is big enough to cover the entire space inside your mini/midi PC case. The cooler looks impressive and we hope that it will be also effective in the tests that will follow.
The TTC-NK75ZT "Cool Idol" is a universal Heatpipe Solution. You can use this cooler on Intel and AMD motherboard which support PWM function. (Usually the universal cooler do not support PWM function).
On an AMD motherboard with NO PWM function, you can use the included speed controller. Titan has also included the "Royal Grease" product in the retail package and suggests using it with only the specific "Cool-Idol" product, for better performance.
- 6 heat pipes provide maximum cooling performance
- High density heat sink fins significantly increase the surface area for cooling
- 12 CM fan
- Cools CPU and its surrounding components like memory, chipset and etc
- Polished Copper base ensures maximum heat transmission
- Universal clip for Intel & AMD K8 / AM2 CPU
- Freely choose fan speed controlling : PWM function or manually adjust fan speed
- Low thermal resistance with high conductivity TITAN Royal grease included
- Rubber pushing pins reduce vibration and noise made by the fan
- Easy installation
||800~2200 RPM ±10%
||0.02~ 0.11 InchH2O
|No. of Pole