CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: Burning PS2 Games   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1805 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> RE: Burning PS2 Games Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Burning PS2 Games - 9/2/2003 1:31:49 PM   
Laffin Assassin

We have a Playstation 2 Section now in our Forum so I suggest you post your question on there !!!

Speaking Without Thinking, Is Like Shooting Without Aiming !!!

(in reply to bigbaddaboom)
Post #: 65
RE: Burning PS2 Games - 9/13/2003 6:52:35 AM   
haveburnerwilltravel

this might of already been answered but ill ask it anyways..i have a dvd burner..dvd x which will burn copyrighted dvds..and a action replay..can i play backups with the action replay on ps2..i havent tried it yet but i read you can somewhere.??

Post #: 66
RE: Burning PS2 Games - 10/24/2003 6:14:42 AM   
pnonso

Hey. I have read all the posts. But... how can I burn a ps2 game? What is the best modchip? Where can I get it? Is it difficult to install? This is what I have gathered from this website: the messiah2 modchip is the best; and I need a dvd-rom burner and dvd cds to play the games. What is the best program to burn the cds? Please describe the steps that are involved in burning the cds. I am young... so please make everything easy to understand! Many thanks.[:I] Kevin

Post #: 67
RE: Burning PS2 Games - 10/24/2003 6:31:27 AM   
Laffin Assassin

What part of "We have a Playstation 2 Section now in our Forum so I suggest you post your question on there " Don't you understand [?]

Post #: 68
RE: Burning PS2 Games - 10/26/2003 2:48:05 AM   
pnonso

For anyone who is interested: I have been doing some research. For most ps2 games, which are most DVD based nowadays, you WILL need a DVD burner to copy them. Also, I have tried most of the tricks to copy and play ps2 games, but in reality, none of them work. You WILL need a ps2 mod chip! I reccomend the DMS3 mod chip. It will allow you to play your ps2 back-up copies. Please respond if this message helps anyone.

Post #: 69
RE: Burning PS2 Games - 10/26/2003 3:28:06 AM   
Laffin Assassin

No one will be responding to you in this section I have already asked you to post anything to do with PS2 to post it in the PS2 Section and you still insist on posting it here so it is now locked !!!

Post #: 70
RE: Burning PS2 Games - 5/26/2005 6:01:02 PM   
d3adlythegame

i got the sftware too

now plzz tll me the detail procidure on how to burn ps 2 games

plz man tell where i can download the games and how to burn the games using this sftware !!!

let me knw plz .. i have a dvd burner and PS 2 with a MODCHIP
]
quote:

ORIGINAL: grmrpr

The Best program to use to copy PS2 games is the DVD Decrypytor. I swear by it. I have now burned 20/20 games with this software.

It is also so easy to use.

(in reply to grmrpr)
Post #: 71
RE: Burning PS2 Games - 5/29/2005 7:22:30 AM   
emperor

Just read the image at HDD at ISO and then burn the ISO back to your burner...no special procedure must be taken care of...

questions like where you can get games is not allowed at this forum

(in reply to d3adlythegame)
Post #: 72
RE: Burning PS2 Games - 6/15/2005 11:18:25 PM   
pax2004

Hi
ive burned quite alot of playstation 2 games with alcohol 120% on to DVD just a simple copy, and played them fine, I have a matrix chip. But when i went to backup my new game Gran Turismo 4 the image is 5.27 GB so it wont fit on to a normal DVD, does any one know of a way of compressing the files or burning it to two DVDs. Thanks for any help

(in reply to emperor)
Post #: 73
RE: Burning PS2 Games - 6/16/2005 7:41:21 AM   
emperor

you need to use Dual Layer media (either DVD+R or DVD-R DL) and with GEAR 7.0 you can burn at OTP so the media will be recognized from PS2

(in reply to pax2004)
Post #: 74
RE: Burning PS2 Games - 6/17/2005 2:33:45 AM   
Clint

quote:

ORIGINAL: emperor

you need to use Dual Layer media (either DVD+R or DVD-R DL) and with GEAR 7.0 you can burn at OTP so the media will be recognized from PS2

Interesting info as! Did zebra alert people to this? If so, kudos to him!!!
Now we have new release Nero 6.6.0.14 with:
  • Added support of layer jump recording for DVD-R DL

Which I synthesize as OTP DVD-R DL recording method. So, at least in my own theory, GT4 could possibly be written to DVD-R DL using latest Nero as the recording software. However, since GEAR 7 Pro does it on +R DL according to the above, I'd rather use it than Nero (if it does indeed work), since I prefer +R as it can be bitset to ROM.

• < Message edited by Clint -- 6/22/2005 11:29:24 AM >

(in reply to emperor)
    Post #: 75
    RE: Burning PS2 Games - 6/17/2005 2:43:26 AM   
    Clint

Can anyone elaborate more on the above methods or know of any other software besides GEAR 7 that can perform the above on DL PS2 media (other than ISO images etc.)?

The above is quite relevant at this stage concerning the PS3 aswell as it supports DVD media, and likely any titles on DVD will indeed be DL due to the immense data storage required for HD A/V. Time will tell.

< Message edited by Clint -- 6/17/2005 3:14:43 AM >

(in reply to Clint)
    Post #: 76
    Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]
    All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> RE: Burning PS2 Games Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]
    Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI