CDRInfo Forum CDRInfo Forum

Forums  Register  Login  My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums 

Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ  Ticket List  Log Out

RE: NeverWinter Nights   Logged in as: Guest
Viewers: 1039 You can click here to see Today's Posts | Most Active Topics | Posts Since Last Visit
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> RE: NeverWinter Nights Page: <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: NeverWinter Nights - 4/9/2003 11:35:33 PM   
Mythos

Hi! new guy here!

I copied my cd's with nero... 'cause cloney said it had no protection (or unknown) so i thought this is too good to be true, and of course it was. the install went on with no problems whatsoever, but the play disk would not, well, play...
so i tried what krolrules said (i know it works 'cuz a friend with DSL did it and it worked),and i was happy... until i got the message that it could not be decompressed.... then it started downloading a bigger 'something' (im guessing another bigger update) of about 18 megs.

i stopped 'cuz i only have dial up (sadly yes ) and it would take forever [xx(].

so my question is... would it work if i do the manual update dounloading it from the game's page?

Mythos

And from Chaos arose Order...

(in reply to rwalw)
Post #: 81
RE: NeverWinter Nights - 3/12/2004 11:38:57 AM   
Geof

Ok...I am a newbie...Yuck sad to admit...I have made enough coasters to supply the White House for the inaugural ball. I have tried copying NWN with Nero, Clone CD, and Blind write. I have been able to use the disks to install the game wthout error but when it comes down to play time the game hangs and then asks for the original disk. I have copied at the slowest speed possible and I think have used all the correct settings. Can the masters Tron and Laffin please detail the process that they used to create perfect copies? I am at a standstill and when trying to play Hordes of Underdark all I get is insert original. HELP.....

(in reply to rwalw)
Post #: 82
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]
All Forums >> [Optical Storage Software] >> CD/DVD Copy >> RE: NeverWinter Nights Page: <<   < prev  2 3 4 5 [6]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI