Headquartered in San Jose, California, Super Talent designs and manufactures DDR and DDR2 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. Counting 20 years of Memory Industry experience, Super Talent relies on technical research and its commitment to product development to deliver leading edge memory products to the market.
- Super DH 2GB USB Stick
The DH USB stick's aluminum body is rugged enough to keep your data safe under tough environmental conditions. The 200X version delivers breath-taking data transfer speeds in excess of 30MB per second. This award winning USB drive is the perfect mobile storage device.
- Main features
- Full compatibility with USB 1.1 and 2.0
- Capacities: 512kB~8GB
- Dual Channel Flash Memory Architecture
- Ultra-fast 200X available with 30MB/sec Read speed
- Hot plug and play. Functions like another hard drive
- Supports password protection
- No driver needed for most operating systems (Windows 98SE driver available online)
- LED indicates power, busy
- More than 10 years data retention
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Dimensions: 64.5 mm x 16.8 mm x 7.1 mm
- Retail package
SuperTalent provided us with the retail package of the SuperTalent DH 2GB USB stick. Its retail price is around ~$20.49. The retail kit is small and includes only the USB stick in a protective plastic shell.
Let's have a close look at the module.
Not much to discuss here, the device shows the capacity and the fact that it's USB 2.0 compatible. Removing the protective cap we can the USB connector.
There is a red LED at the top indicating read/write operations...