The Best Bluetooth Headset I have ever Used
Usually I like to keep a little suspense with my reviews. With this product, however, there is no need for suspense. It is so revolutionary and ground breaking in the world of similar headsets that you will simply be amazed at what a difference this technology brings to the table.
To see just how amazing this headset is, read on for the full review.
Aliph was founded in 1999 by Alex Asseily and Hosain Rahman, two young engineering entrepreneurs who met as Stanford undergrads. The pair shared a belief that voice would be the dominant interface for mobile devices and that creating a noise-free environment was critical to delivering an improved mobile communications experience. Aliph is committed to ensuring that mobile users have the best possible experience anywhere, anytime. Since 2002, Aliph's technology has been optimized for DARPA to maximize communications clarity in the most hostile conditions. Aliph's first consumer product, the Jawbone headset, debuted in 2004 to critical acclaim for its marriage of performance, design and comfort. Headquartered in San Francisco, Calif., Aliph is funded by private investors and the Mayfield fund. For more information about Jawbone, please go to www.jawbone.com.
Aliph is a leading developer of mobile audio products that deliver the best user experience in any environment. Aliph was founded in 1999. The Jawbone is the first adaptive bluetooth headset designed for mobile phones. Its revolutionary Noise Shield Technology combines the latest innovations in acoustics, audio processing and product design to produce a quantum leap in headset performance.
Jawbone's intelligent system of sensors, software and ergonomic features allows you to use your mobile phone in any environment without shouting or straining to hear. Jawbone identifies your speech, eliminates noise and automatically enhances incoming audio.
The Jawbone Bluetooth headset with Noise Shield technology uses an advanced, military-grade noise-canceling system that continuously adapts to users' changing environments to deliver unparalleled audio quality.
The Noise Shield technology was originally developed by Aliph for DARPA (The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency) to enhance communications in the most hostile and rugged environments. This technology includes an intelligent system of sensors and software, which continuously adjusts—at a rate of 500 times per second—to improve audio quality based on what it knows about the environment. In doing this, the Jawbone headset will:
- Identify and isolate your speech: Jawbone is the only headset that has a proprietary voice activity sensor. Its ability to determine precisely when you are speaking is what drives the headset's superior sound quality. Unlike other headsets, Jawbone can easily separate your speech from other sounds nearby.
- Subtract the unwanted noise: Jawbone's proprietary software continuously samples the sounds in your environment, and then subtracts those sounds from your speech signal. This allows you to speak normally in any environment while still being heard clearly when placing calls.
- Automatically enhance your audio: Jawbone constantly adapts, allowing you to hear your caller better by boosting the frequencies that increase voice intelligibility to stand out over your environment.
Jawbone's audio performance is further enhanced by an award-winning design by internationally acclaimed product designer Yves Béhar, which maximizes comfort and functional simplicity.
- Voice activity sensor identifies and isolates your speech and subtracts the unwanted background noise to allow you to speak normally in any environment
- Allows you to hear your caller better by boosting the frequencies that increase voice intelligibility
- Weighs only 14 grams
- Comes with multiple sized & shaped earloops to ensure a customized comfortable fit
- Up to 6 hours talk time and 200 hours standby time
- Package includes wall charger & USB cable
- Compatible with any Bluetooth equipped device
Well, enough of the PR, let's get on to the review: