Transcend was founded in 1988 and has its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan. The company's product portfolio has grown to include over 2,000 memory modules of every type, flash memory cards, USB pen drives, portable HDDs, multimedia products, graphics cards and accessories. Transcend products are available for proprietary equipment, as well as for mass marketed PCs.
Transcend is the first memory module manufacturer in Taiwan and the second in the world to receive ISO 9001 Certification.
- Memory Description & Specs
The memory we have has the model number TS64MLQ64V5J and is a 64M x 64bits DDR2-533 Unbuffered DIMM. The TS64MLQ64V5J consists of 8 pieces of 64Mx8bits DDR2 SDRAMs in 60 ball FBGA packages and a 2048 bits serial EEPROM on a 240-pin printed circuit board. The TS64MLQ64V5J is a Dual In-Line Memory Module and is intended for mounting into 240-pin edge connector sockets. Synchronous design allows precise cycle control with the use of system clock. Data I/O transactions are possible on both edges of DQS. Range of operation frequencies, programmable latencies allow the same device to be useful for a variety of high bandwidth, high performance memory system applications.
Transcend uses Samsung's memory chipsets for its Memory modules.
- JEDEC standard 1.8V ± 0.1V Power supply
VDDQ=1.8V ± 0.1V
Max clock Freq: 267MHZ; 533Mb/S/Pin.
Programmable CAS Latency: 3,4,5
- Programmable Additive Latency :0, 1,2,3 and 4
- Write Latency (WL) = Read Latency (RL)-1
- Burst Length: 4,8(Interleave/nibble sequential)
- Programmable sequential / Interleave Burst Mode
- Bi-directional Differential Data-Strobe (Single-ended data-strobe is an optional feature)
- Off-Chip Driver (OCD) Impedance Adjustment
- MRS cycle with address key programs.
- On Die Termination - Refresh and Self Refresh Average Refresh Period 7.8us at lower then TCASE 85°C, 3.9us at 85°C < TCASE < 95 °C
- Serial presence detect with EEPROM