Mac users must be happy this week. After NeroMAX press release new MAC CDR software called “Radialogic CD Master” comes out end of October. Its biggest advantage, as the Radialogic says, is the asynchronous burning (Burn while you use your Mac!):
* Fully asynchronous burns - Use your machine while you're doing a burn!
* Burn multiple CDs at the same time when you have multiple CD recording devices!
* MacOS 9.0 Digital Audio support (play audio CDs through any bus without hooking up RCA/audio cables!)
* Create Data CDs (ISO-9660, ISO-9660 w/Mac "Extensions", HFS+, UDF, MacOS bootable)
* Password protected CD's - driver is written onto the CD, so you can
take your CD anywhere and it will be password protected!
* Create Audio CDs (from all formats including MP3 and even MIDI files!)
* Integrated QuickTime translation
* Set Pre-Gap Times, Index Points for audio CDs with true "flowing" between songs
* CD to CD copy of all types of CDs. Auto-copy feature automatically starts a new burn when a new CD is inserted and ready to go
* FireWire, USB, SCSI, ATA and PowerBook expansion bay module support
Read more about the coming software at http://www.radialogic.com