Following the recently introduced G3 Beat and G Vista, LG today officially announced another new device with DNA borrowed from the acclaimed LG G3 -- the new LG G3 Stylus.
Ther pen-enabled smartphone offers a large display and many of the user experience (UX) features of the G3 all in a fairly-priced package.
It comes equipped with a 5.5-inch qHD display and boasts the same Floating Arc tapered edges, thin bezels and metallic skin design first introduced in the LG G3. The proprietary Rubberdium stylus pen has been designerd for jotting, doodling and sketching with precision.
The device is equipped with LG’s 13MP camera that carries over many of the UX features from the G3, such as Touch & Shoot, Gesture Shot, and Front Camera Light. it is powerd by a large capacity 3,000mAh removable battery.
Key features of the G3 Stylus include:
- QuickMemo+ combines Quickmemo, Memo and Notebook apps for simple content capture and sharing.
- Dual Window divides the expansive screen into two separate windows for easy multitasking.
- Smart Keyboard adjusts to users’ typing patterns for faster input with fewer mistakes.
- Touch & Shoot lets users touch anywhere on the display to focus and shoot, reducing a two-step process to just one.
- Gesture Shot allows users to take selfies by simply opening and closing one’s hand in front of the lens to start a three-second countdown before the shutter is triggered.
- Knock Code unlocks the device in one easy step with a personalized “knock” pattern for both convenience and security.
LG will roll out the G3 Stylus in 3G markets starting in Brazil in September followed by countries in Asia, Middle East and Africa and CIS.
- Chipset: 1.3 GHz Quad-Core
- Display: 5.5-inch qHD IPS (960 x 540)
- Memory: 8 GB / 1 GB RAM/ MicroSD slot
- Camera: Rear 13MP/ Front 1.3MP
- Battery: 3,000mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Size: 149.3 x 75.9 x 10.2mm
- Weight: 163g
- Network: 3G
- Colors: Black / White/ Gold
- Other: Stylus Pen