|Last 7 Days News :
Tuesday, March 18, 2014
LG G PRO 2 In Shipping in Asia
LG Electronics has started sales of G Pro 2 in the Asia Region in markets including Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Philippine, Vietnam and Indonesia among others.
The device was first introduced at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona last month. It comes with a
5.9-inch Full HD IPS display, many camera functions, 1 watt Hi-Fi speaker and user-oriented UX features.
The G Pro 2 is the first device to offer a 13MP camera with OIS+ (Optical Image Stabilizer Plus) plus features such as 120FPS HD Video Recording and Slow-Motion playback with adjustable speed, 4K ULTRA HD Recording, Magic Focus and Natural Flash.
LG?s proprietary UX feature, Knock Code, enables users to power on and unlock their G Pro 2 in one step by entering a personalized pattern on the display. Users can tap or "knock" the display in a specific sequence two to eight times to power on and unlock the phone.
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (2.26 GHz Quad-Core)
- GPU: Qualcomm Technologies Adreno 330
- Display: 5.9-inch Full HD IPS (1920 x 1080), Slim Bezel
- Memory: 3GB DDR3 RAM / 16GB/32GB eMMC ROM / microSD slot
- Camera: Rear 13.0MP OIS+ / Front 2.1MP
- Battery: 3,200mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Size: 157.9 x 81.9 x 8.3mm
- Weight: 172g
- Network: LTE / HSPA+
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Smart Ready (BT 4.0) / USB / WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac) / NFC / SlimPort
- Colors: Titan Black, White, Wine Red
- Other: Knock Code, 1W Hi-Fi Sound, Content Lock