|Last 7 Days News :
Thursday, February 20, 2014
LG Introduces The G2 Mini Smartphone
LG Electronics will officially unveil the G2 mini smartphone , at Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2014 in Barcelona, Spain. Developed as a smaller version of the LG G2, the G2 mini has inherited most of the G2's UX features in a more compact device.
User-friendly UX features found in LG's G Series flagship models, such as Guest Mode, Plug & Pop, Clip Tray and Capture Plus, have been carried over to the G2 mini. In order to meet the needs of millions of users around the world, the G2 mini will be available in many variations: Single/Dual SIM, 3G/4G LTE and four color options, among others.
The 4.7-inch device is powered by a 2,440mAh battery and a Quad-Core processor. It comes with Android 4.4 KitKat and will rollout globally in March with the 3G Dual SIM model in CIS countries followed soon after by major markets in the Middle East, Latin America and Asia - including Singapore, Hong Kong and Taiwan ? and Europe.
- Chipset: 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Quad-Core MSM8926 (LTE) / MSM8226 (3G)
- 1.7GHz Nvidia Quad Core Tegra 4i (LATAM LTE version)
- Display: 4.7-inch qHD IPS (960 x 540)
- Memory: 8GB eMMC / 1GB RAM / SD Card Slot
- Camera: Rear 8.0MP / 13.0MP (LATAM LTE version) / Front 1.3MP
- Battery: 2,440mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Size: 129.6 x 66.0 x 9.8mm
- Weight: 121g
- Network: Cat. 4 & VoLTE / Cat. 3(LATAM), HSPA+ 21Mbps (3G)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi (802.11 b/g/n), A-GPS, NFC (4G LTE version only)
- Colors: Titan Black, Lunar White, Red, Gold (depending on region)
- Other: Plug & Pop, Guest Mode, Clip Tray, Quick Window, etc.