CyberLink unveilled PowerDVD for Android at Computex 2011, an Android device app that plays videos, photos, and audio files on mobile devices.
The key features of PowerDVD for Android include:
- All-in-One media player - Media player app for videos, photos, and music on mobile devices such as Android phones and slates.
- HD video playback with MKV format support
- 3D playback and 2D-to-3D conversion on Android.
- Camera module for Android devices
- DLNA solution for Android - PowerDVD for Android allows users to push media to large TV screen and facilitates the playback of remote media from DLNA servers.
- DTCP-IP solution for Android - PowerDVD for Android supports DTCP-IP protected content playback.
PowerDVD for Android is currently available to Cybelink's OEM partners.